1. PointFlex for BusinessTM - You can redeem Membership Rewards points for a statement credit toward an Eligible Business Purchase, which is a purchase charged to your Card at select American Express merchants in Canada chosen by us that provide goods and services to businesses. You must redeem a minimum of 1,250 points for a $10 statement credit. The credit must not exceed the amount of the Eligible Business Purchase. Eligible Business Purchases can only be viewed online. You must register for online services to view your Eligible Business Purchases. Other terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
2. TripFlex rewards - You can redeem Membership Rewards points for a statement credit toward an Eligible Travel Purchase, which is a purchase charged to your Card at travel retailers we categorize as an airline, hotel, car rental company, cruise line, travel agency, tour operator or online travel website and includes related taxes, booking fees, airport fees and insurance premiums. You must redeem a minimum of 1,000 points for a $10 statement credit. The credit must not exceed the amount of the Eligible Travel Purchase. Eligible Travel Purchases that have been posted to your Card account during the last three months can be viewed online. You can register for online services to view your Eligible Travel Purchases. If you wish to redeem points against an Eligible Travel Purchase that was posted to your Card account within the last 12 months that is not displayed online, please contact us at the number listed on the back of your Card. Other terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
3. As a Charge Card, the balance must always be paid in full each month in which case no interest charges will apply. The interest free grace period is 28, 29, 30 or 31 days from the closing date of the current statement to the closing date of the next statement depending on the number of days in the calendar month in which the closing date occurs. The number of interest free days varies based on a variety of factors, including when charges are posted to your account, whether your account is in good standing, and the closing date of your statement.
4. No pre-set spending limit does not mean unlimited spending. Your purchases are approved based on a variety of factors, including your credit record, account history and personal resources. Proof of resources and security may be required.
5. Account Alerts is a free service for American Express Card members. However, your mobile phone service provider may apply fees for incoming text messages. Please contact your provider for further details.