1. Account must be in good standing. Membership Rewards points (points) will be earned by the Basic Cardmember on the amount of all purchases, less credits and adjustments. Funds advances, interest, annual fees (if applicable), other fees, and charges for travellers cheques and foreign currencies are not purchases and do not qualify for points. A minimum purchase of $0.50 is required to earn points. Earn one (1) point for every $1.00 in eligible purchases charged to your Card. In addition, subject to an annual maximum of 250,000 extra points, you can earn one (1) extra point for every $1.00 in eligible purchases made at Your 3 Suppliers, which means purchases at Canadian locations of the three suppliers you (as the Basic Cardmember) choose from a predefined list of American Express small business merchants. The 250,000 annual maximum extra Membership Rewards points you can earn is based on the aggregate of net purchases charged to your Card account in a calendar year. If you earn 250,000 extra Membership Rewards points at Your 3 Suppliers before the end of a year, you will not earn one (1) extra point for your purchases at Your 3 Suppliers for the rest of the year. To view the list of participating merchants visit https://smallbusiness.americanexpress.com/ca/en/supplierlist. The list is subject to change without notice. Extra points will not be earned at Your 3 Suppliers if the merchant category for the purchase is not identified. This may happen when the transaction information we receive does not come directly from the merchant, for example, when the purchase is made: i) using your payment account with a third party, ii) using your Card at an online retailer that sells goods and services of other merchants, or iii) if the merchant uses a third party payment service such as a card reader attached to a mobile phone. Selection of Your 3 Suppliers Program for Business merchants can be made once per calendar year and applies to all Supplementary Cards on the account. Additional conditions and restrictions apply as set out in the Membership Rewards Program Terms and Conditions including the American Express Business Gold Rewards Card Additional Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions. For example, we can remove any points earned during a billing period for which we did not receive the required monthly payment by the date of the next account billing statement. Points can be reinstated according to applicable terms and conditions, including payment of a point reinstatement fee.
2. You can redeem Membership Rewards points for a statement credit towards an Eligible Purchase charged to an Eligible Card. You must redeem a minimum of 1,000 Points per redemption. Redemption rates may vary by Eligible Card. Statement credits on your Card Account should not exceed the aggregate amount of the Eligible Purchase(s) on your Eligible Card. You can register for online services to view your Eligible Purchases and to redeem online. Only Eligible Purchases posted to your Card Account during the last 3 months, up to 150 most recent Eligible Purchases will be displayed for redemption. If you wish to redeem points towards an Eligible Purchase within the last 12 months that is not displayed online, please contact us at the number listed on the back of your Card.
3. Points transfer ratios vary by participant and transfers can take up to 5 days. Other terms apply. Visit membershiprewards.ca for details.
4. Membership Rewards points transfers must be made in increments of 100 points, with a minimum redemption requirement of 1,000 points for each transfer. 1,000 Membership Rewards points = 1,000 Aeroplan Miles. Other terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Visit membershiprewards.ca for full Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions.
5. Membership Rewards point transfers must be made in increments of 100 points, with a minimum redemption requirement of 1,000 points for each transfer. 1,000 Membership Rewards points = 1,000 Avios. Avios are subject to British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions. For more information please visit ba.com.
6. Membership Rewards points can be redeemed for Gift Cards, Certificates and other merchandise. The Gift Card or Certificate is subject to the Terms and Conditions indicated on the reward. For Full Membership Rewards Terms & Conditions, visit membershiprewards.ca or call 1-800-668-2639.
7. Your Golf Town Gift Card may be used at all Golf Town stores. It cannot be redeemed for cash or applied as payment to any account unless required by law. The value on this Gift Card will not be replaced if the Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed, altered or used without your permission.
8. ® The Home Depot is a registered trademark of Homer TLC, Inc.
9. Bon Appétit Gift Card™ is a trademark of Cara Operations Limited or its affiliates and is used under license.
10. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
11. Offer subject to change at any time. This program may be modified, suspended, cancelled or otherwise terminated without notice. Your account must be in good standing. If this is a personal referral, you agree to only make recommendations to known friends and family members with whom you have a relationship and who have confirmed to you that they want to receive this communication. If this is a referral in the context of your business, you agree to only make recommendations to business contacts who you know and who have consented to receive this recommendation from you. You must not send recommendations to people you do not know. The referral bonus will be awarded to you based on each eligible referral for which American Express receives an application that is subsequently approved, subject to all applicable terms and conditions. Due to the confidential nature of the approval process, you will not be notified when applications are approved or declined and any individual you have referred must agree to allow your account to be bonused upon approval or you will not receive the referral bonus. If our records indicate that any person you have referred has opted not to receive emails from us, your referral will not be sent and you will not receive the referral bonus offered as part of this program. Referral program varies by product and may be modified, suspended, cancelled or otherwise terminated without notice. Cannot be combined with any other offer. If the people that you refer have already applied for the product that you are referring without participating in this program, neither you nor they will be eligible for referral bonus offered as part of this program. Likewise, if the people you refer decide to apply for a Card through this referral program other than the one you have specifically recommended, the referral bonus for which you and they may be eligible will vary. Referral program participants should allow 8 to 10 weeks for the award of the referral bonus once program criteria have been met and must be enrolled in the corresponding loyalty program when the referral bonus is awarded. All products and services are subject to applicable terms and conditions.
® Used by Amex Bank of Canada under license from American Express.
®*Aeroplan is a registered trademark of Aeroplan Inc.
Petro-Canada is a Suncor Energy business. ™ Trademark of Suncor Energy Inc. Used under licence.